MORASS OF MOLASSES return from their recent hiatus to deliver their second album, The Ties That Bind, on a new record label.
Frontman Bones Huse says “We invested a fair amount of time trying to find the right label to release this record. It was important we found someone who loved the record as much as we do, and understood what we were trying to achieve. That is why we are so pleased to be working with Wasted State Records”.
The Ties That Bind will be released on 7th June and the band will head out on the road for the Goddess Shrine Tour.
Goddess Shrine Tour:
- 05.04.19 – The Swamp, Reading
- 06.04.19 – The Black Heart, London
- 12.04.19 – Trash, Bradford
- 13.04.19 – Opium, Edinburgh
- 14.04.19 – West Street Live, Sheffield
- 15.04.19 – Rebellion, Manchester
- 16.04.19 – Lady Luck, Canterbury
- 24.05.19 – The Anvil, Bournemouth
- 25.05.19 – Firehouse, Southampton
- 26.05.19 – The Underground, Plymouth
- 31.05.19 – The White Horse, Tiverton
- 01.06.19 – Mothers Ruin, Bristol